We had an amazing day at Shanghai Disney due in part to the fact that despite treacherous long lines all you have to do is pay for an extra pass and you get to skip all the lines. So that’s what we did– took advantage of simple capitalism in the middle of communist China!
It was raining but we had our cheap umbrellas from downtown Shanghai. We rode on the 7 dwarfs mine train. It was fun to hear the dwarfs sing in Chinese! Next we rode Tron, which is the space mountain equivalent. Amazing!
Other rides we rode today:
- Raging River Rapids
- Buzz Lightyear
- Talked to Stich (who made fun of us in Chinese)
- Pirates of the Carribean
- Peter Pan Ride
- Allison and Wonderland Maze
- Winnie the Pooh Ride
- Jack was as popular as Mickey.
- It rained most the day and our shoes were sopping wet
- We had lunch in tomorrowland
- The only character we waited in line to see was Captain America. And he just kept telling us to be safe… He was the only American we spoke to today
- There is a Starbucks at the entrance To Disney and Wendy and I had our 7 AM cup of coffee and our 2 PM cup of coffee right on schedule
- Family Update